Saturday, June 2, 2012

Classroom Pictures & Favorite Objects

Well I have 4 more days left of school! I am joining in on a linky party on Teacher Idea Factory.
Things that I could not live without in my classroom...
1. My Elmo. I love being able to just put my paper or worksheet under it and have it up on the board. I hated transparencies. 

2. My library. I have been collecting books forever. I used to get a lot of them at thrift stores but now I mainly get them through Scholastic Book orders. Bonus Points are the best.

3. Skinny markers. Mr. Sketch are my favorite. They work well and smell oh so good.

I am moving rooms this year! It is a daunting task since I have been in my room for six years and have accumulated A LOT of stuff. My new room is a lot bigger but the storage is severely lacking.
Here is my current room when it was set up for open house so it looks even more cluttered then usual.
 Here are a couple pictures of the back of my room.
 One side of my room where my library for AR books is located.
 My desk up in the front corner

 Other side of the room I have my audio books, Non fiction books and magazines.


 My teacher area. SO cluttered especially since it is the end of the year.
middle area. I cant wait to switch rooms and set up a new room. Six years later I am a little bored and cluttered in this room.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! I heart skinny Mr. Sketch too. I do all of my correcting with them :). Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete