Thursday, January 27, 2022

BOA Cards For a Cause Fundraiser

 Welcome BOA families! 

Cards for a Cause is a wonderful fundraiser with more than 40% of sales is donated to the school! 

Orders for this fundraiser are due February 18th. Turn them into your child's teacher! Make sure their name is on it. Checks are made payable to Blue Oak Academy PTO

OR fill out your order online here https://form.jotform.com/220244654717152


Here is a video with pictures of the cards in the boxes! Click Here to see the cards













 Thank you for supporting Blue Oak Academy! Your cards will be available for pick up at the school soon after the order forms are turned in. 

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. You can ask on the blooms post I posted or email me at moorebooksplease20@gmail.com 

You can also reach out to me on my FB page Moore Books Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment